Friday 1 February 2019

10 Things to Say Your Husband Everyday to Make Him Feel Special


Why only husbands could plan surprises, share gifts and do special things for their wives? Why not wives can do so? Wife can also bring lot of charm and love in their marital life and can make husband feel very special everyday. So, ladies what do you think? Are you ready to try this? If yes, then just know these simple things to say your husband everyday to make his day awesome

1. Three Magical Words “I Love You”: Whenever you say I love you to your partner it automatically creates a special feeling of love. It releases all worries and brings a soothing effect in your life. So, never miss to say these 3 magical words. 

2. You are Wonderful Husband: Always try to make your hubby realize that he is amazing person in your life. Several good things happened in your life only because of his love, care and support. Noone can be as wonderful and amazing as you are.

3. Thanks for Being with Me Everytime: Don’t be selfish like wicked world where everyone is just living for personal concern. Be a giver and always thank your husband for whatever he did for you and doing everyday in life.


4. I am Always with You: Make him a promise that you are always with him at every stages of life. No matter how many ups and down comes in our life but we will be together and I always support you at every phase of life. Your dreams are mine now and I will do my best to help you achieve it.

5. I am Proud of You: I am very proud of you the way you are looking after your personal and professional life. You are so nice, loving, caring, intelligent and down to earth person in my life which makes me feel proud more and more everyday.

6. You are the Reason for My Smile: Only you brings smile on my face in every situations of life. No matter how much sad or worried I am after meeting you I forget all my pain. Tell him that you are having a man who loves you even if you are angry or annoyed and he is your husband.


7. You Explore Best within Me: I myself was unaware of my capabilities if you weren’t in my life. After my parents only you explore the best within me and makes me better person than yesterday.

8. You are Best Friend Forever: No relation can be so good and pure like friendship and we are best friends before husband and wife. 

9. I Like you and Really Appreciate You:  Sometimes simply saying “I Like You” or “I Really Appreciate You” brings much difference in your life. It makes you feel special brings sweet smile on your face that completely change your day. Encouragement and motivation is very essential to move forward in your life and if you want your husband to do this so, must try it.

10. Let’s Spend More Time Together: Believe me this is most special thing you could do for your husband. Due to busy schedule it might be possible that you both fails to spend quality time always. So, take a step to tell him spend time together so as to nurture your relationship. These are things to say your husband which add bliss to your marital life.

Apart from these there are many more special things which you can do for your life partner. Sharing gifts, cooking delicious food for him as per his liking, create collage photo frames of special moments for gifting, planning surprises and many more things you can do to make your hubby feel good and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment